Mon, 21 Mar|
Haybergill Centre, Eden Valley, Cumbria
Spring Equinox Retreat
Come and be cocooned in our cosy lodge, slow down, press pause and allow a positive and hopeful future to emerge. Like a butterfly coming into wing, like winter into spring, experience growth from within and in connection with others
Time & Location
21 Mar, 18:00 GMT – 23 Mar, 16:00 GMT
Haybergill Centre, Eden Valley, Cumbria, Hayber Ln, Appleby-in-Westmorland CA16 6NP, UK
About the event
This retreat offers the opportunity to slow down, press pause, and plan for your future with optimism and hope. Time to step out of our uncertain and busy/hectic world, connect with your inner self and explore what’s truly important in your life. You will leave feeling calm, strong and empowered to take your next steps to take your life in your own hands.
Uncertainty is all around us, and if you’re struggling, you are not alone. If you are feeling stuck in this, and losing sight of what’s important in your life, then you will definitely benefit from being with us.
We believe in the power of women working with women to create personal and wider change. Our retreat is set in a simple and natural environment to allow connection with nature. A cosy and intimate retreat with no more than 10 guests.You will be with a community of like-minded women who want to support each other. We are always there for you.
This is time for you. You will be nurtured and cared for - delicious vegetarian meals and snacks, fresh air, rest, warmth and a tranquil environment. Time and space to relax, think, decompress and chill out. The venue is calming, cosy, quiet and warm, in a great setting. Everything is included, nothing for you to think about other than yourself.
You will receive lovingly created guided support and structure, balanced with private time to process and develop insight. There will be opportunities to reflect on what’s important to you in life and how to live with this in mind. You will learn to operate with intuition and plan for changes you are confident you can make.
You will get into the outdoors at a time of natural transition from winter to spring. You will appreciate the profound beauty of your surroundings and feel the benefit of this on your physical and mental wellbeing
What to expect:
- A small group - up to 10 women.
- A combination of mindful walking, meditation and informal yoga with group workshops, coaching and private reflection.
- Working together on issues that are important to you
- Gentle guidance with trust and safety
- Single rooms or sharing - your choice
- Home-cooked vegetarian nourishment
Booking & prices
- A 50% deposit is required on booking with the final 50% balance due no later than 30 days before the retreat begins.
- Early bird discounts are available until midnight on the 03/01/22
- All Twin Room bookings are booked on a shared basis. If you wish to share with a friend and they have booked separately, please notify us and we will do our best to place you in the same room.
- Please contact us if you have any accessibility requirements or questions. The centre has fully accessible event spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Twin Room (single occupancy) - Early Bird £465
- Twin Room (single occupancy) - Regular £495
- Twin Room (shared) - Early bird £410
- Twin Room (shared) - Regular £440
- Double Room (single occupancy) - Early bird £495
- Double Room (single occupancy) - Regular £525
To book your spot please RSVP and we'll be in touch :)